A Light Shines Forth

Last year in August I was inspired by the photo below taken by Mike Sonnenberg of the Tawas Lighthouse.


I immediately contacted him to purchase the picture for my next book. I had no idea what that book would be about.

This has been a tough year. It didn't help when two of my characters hijacked the story!

I thought that Ellie and Isabella were the main characters, but Emma and Noah stole the story.

A Light Shines Forth, is finally ready to go to my first editor, Mary Lynn.  She will edit it and then I will make her corrections. She makes my sentences shorter and changes my punctuation. Then it goes to Kay my, second editor. She looks at the storyline, watches that the correct character is named and sometimes changes my corrections I made! Then I make more corrections.  My sister, Jane is my third and last editor. She has a critical eye for the whole story. And again sometimes corrections I made go back to what was originally written. Each of them do some of what the other editor does, but my stories are so much better because of all of them.  They are tough taskmasters.

Hopefully Kay's husband will find some places to add in some of his great puns.

So there is hope that this book will be on Amazon before the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment