Free eBooks for your students


I would like to offer my Saginaw Series eBooks free for your classes. They are geared towards middle school students; however every age enjoys the stories. There are questions at the end of each book to use in discussions.

I would love to see high school students mentor middle school students by reading the books to each other on a one-to-one basis.  To read a teacher review of using Webber House in a class situation click here.

All four books of the Saginaw Series will be available for free. Click on the books to go to my author page for more information on the books.



I would have to schedule a giveaway day for you to get the books free. Just give me a couple days to schedule the giveaway.

Contact me by email for more information or to set up a giveaway:

mesclifford@charter.net

For your convenience:

Whispercast makes delivering the eBooks easy. To see more about Whispercast click the picture:

Unrivaled selection. Easy discovery.
  • Access a large library of free and pay-for eBooks, eTextbooks, and Apps
  • Search by grade, subject, and age. Filter by user ratings and Lexile score
  • Publish your own content and share it with your students and classes

No comments:

Post a Comment