1 Year and a couple weeks




This is an amazing journey. Pat supports me 110%. He loves everything I cook. He suggested yesterday that we switch back to Berry Cloud Pancakes for breakfast because I've lost so little the past two weeks.

This picture shows that even though he has never counted a point he has lost right along with me.

So... I'm including Weight Watchers® in my book, "Enough Kindness to Fill an Empty Heart." However, everything I am writing is my own opinion. I will not include anything about how to follow the Weight Watchers® program.

In no way should you think that these references are the views of Weight Watchers. I do want you to know this program has changed our lives. If I can do it, so can you.

I am forever going to follow the Weight Watchers ® lifestyle. I am most grateful to the company for thinking first about its members.

1 comment:

  1. Kudos to you both! You should be so proud of what you have accomplished and how you have added to your good health!

    ReplyDelete